The company was established in 1908 at Kimi, Evia, Greece by John Theodorou. At first, the company started out as a general merchandise store.
In 1963 the company reins were taken over by Alexandros Theodorou, son of John Theodorou, while from 1970 onwards the company passes to John Theodorou II and his brother Christos Theodorou.
After 1970 the company abandons general commerce in favor of timber trading. This is exactly the activity that has been ongoing until to date, expanded with imports from all over the world (Scandinavia, America, China).
Our first priority has always been the top quality of imported timber as well as excellent business relationships with our suppliers and customers.